Saturday, May 4, 2019

Painting Table #7 2019

Sorry for the long gap in posts. I have been trying to refocus my energies in general. Mainly towards hobby and family. So I have been avoiding the computer. So I have actually done a lot. So here is a small sample.

Did a lot of work helping build and get painted some of my oldest sons tyranids for kill team.

Built my kill teams from the box set.

Some knights for AT.
Finished off all the previously seen titans.

This is just a sample. I have built more models but have them stashed away. I also built 4 gundams for a new Gamma Wolves. I have also been gaming more with my kids. Which has left my desk and work area in the current mess. So one of my big jobs this weekend is to clean up my area. So I can get back to work with more painting and building.

No comments:

Post a Comment